IT Solutions Company, Asystec, are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Consultant. The successful candidate will work with the sales and technical teams to support an existing customer base and develop new business opportunities.
Reporting To: Technical Manager
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for the design and delivery of Enterprise Storage solutions across our customer base as required. The Senior Consultant will be involved in projects Globally and should have a good understanding of a modern data centre environment.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Infrastructure Consultant will need to provide a confirmed working history that demonstrates excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving aptitude. Present outstanding leadership capabilities, illustrating proficiency in both verbal and written communications. Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Design, Installation, Configuration of Data Centre infrastructure (Storage, SAN, Servers, Networks, Backups)
- In-depth understanding and experience of the DELL EMC storage portfolio
- Involvement with Data Migration Teams
- Configuration of Cisco/Brocade SAN switches
- Responsible for delivery and management of projects as required.
- Assist the sales organisation and vendors in resolving pre sales technical issues.
- Achieve Vendor Certifications
- Formal Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in a Storage role
- Microsoft/RHEL/Oracle Certifications are an advantage
- EMC/Dell Storage and Networking knowledge is desirable
- A team player with strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Willingness to work outside core business hours if required
- High self-motivation.
- Willingness to travel on company business
- Their own car plus full driving license