IT Solutions Company, Asystec, are looking for a Senior technical consultant. The successful candidate will work with the sales and technical teams to support an existing customer base and develop new business opportunities.
Reporting to: Technical Manager
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for the design and delivery of Enterprise solutions across our customer base as required. The Senior TC will be involved in projects across Ireland and Europe and should have a good understanding of a modern data centre environment.
The idea candidate for the Technical Project Manager will need to provide a confirmed working history that demonstrates excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving aptitude. Present outstanding leadership capabilities, illustrating proficiency in both verbal and written communications. Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities.
* Architect and position IT Enterprise Infrastructure solutions
* Responsible for delivery and leading projects as required.
* Assist the sales organisation and vendors in resolving pre sales technical issues.
* Perform post sales technical support duties including installation and configuration.
* Achieve Vendor Certifications
Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience in delivering IT Infrastructure and operating in a Data Center environment.
* Experience of supporting and building virtualised environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
* Must have excellent skills around SAN and Storage
* Must be up to date with current storage technologies such as Auto-Tiering and Deduplication.
* Ability to implement Fibre Channel SAN is essential.
* Experience with storage portfolios from EMC and Dell
* Experience in backup and recovery technologies in both physical and virtual environments.
* Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and project management skills.
* Ability to manage vendor relationships is a must.
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* Strong work ethic, with high level of integrity and dependability
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a cover letter detailing why you think you would be suitable for this role.