IT Solutions Company, Asystec, are looking for a Virtualization Engineer to join our talented and growing VMware Team. The successful candidate will work with the sales and technical teams to support an existing customer base and develop new business opportunities. The successful candidate will avail of a thorough education process so that they are up to date with the technology.
Reporting To: Technical Manager
The Senior Virtualization Consultant role will be responsible for the design and delivery of Enterprise solutions across our customer base as required. The Senior TC will be involved in projects across Ireland and Europe and should have a good understanding of a modern data centre environment.
The idea candidate for the Technical Project Manager will need to provide a confirmed working history that demonstrates excellent analytical, organisational and problem-solving aptitude. Present outstanding leadership capabilities, illustrating proficiency in both verbal and written communications. Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities.
* Design and architecture of VMware portfolio solutions including vSphere, vRealise Automation, End User Computing (EUC) , NSX.
* Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Virtualization platforms
* Assist the sales organisation and vendors in resolving pre-sales technical issues.
* Achieve Vendor Certifications
* Formal Information Technology or equivalent qualification
* Minimum of 2+ years experience in a Technical role (Hardware, Software, Networking)
* A good working knowledge is required of Server Operating Systems, VMware, Hyper-V
* VMware vSphere 5.5 and above
* Horizon Desktop V6 and above
* EMC/Dell Storage and Networking knowledge is an advantage
* Microsoft and Cisco Certifications (MCSE, CCNA) are an advantage
* A team player with strong technical and interpersonal skills.
* Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities.
* Willingness to work outside core business hours if required
* High self-motivation.
* Willingness to travel on company business
* Their own car plus full driving license
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a cover letter detailing why you think you would be suitable for this role.