VMWARE CLOUD FOUNDATION
To respond to the ever-increasing demand for faster innovation, organisations are adapting technology trends and moving workloads to the public cloud. Although public cloud services can be a good fit for many applications, company-owned Datacentre continues to play a critical role, with majority of the workloads live on-premises, especially those mission-critical applications that require greater control and security. As a result, organisations are looking to shift to a more agile, service-oriented IT model that leverages both private and public cloud. While customers recognise the need to complete the journey to the hybrid cloud, they are faced with significant roadblocks:
• Managing and controlling diverse infrastructure which creates operational complexity
• Improving security to face cyber security threats
• Delivering enterprise-level service-level agreements to mission critical apps while keeping cost under control
• Managing public cloud sprawl driven by shadow IT
• Managing risk and cost by avoiding vendor or cloud lock-in
To help customers accelerate the journey to a true hybrid cloud, VMware has introduced VMware Cloud Foundation™, the industry’s most advanced hybrid cloud platform that provides a complete set of software-defined services for compute, storage, networking, security and cloud management to run enterprise applications—traditional or containerized—in private or public environments. VMware Cloud Foundation drastically simplifies the path to the hybrid cloud by delivering a single integrated solution that is easy to deploy and operate, enabled by the built-in automated lifecycle management.
Download – The Full Whitepaper Now!
Enter your details below and download your whitepaper!