Asystec is looking to Recruit an Enterprise Field Sales Account Manager for our Core Technology group.
This role represents an excellent opportunity as you can sell the full Technology portfolio ( Infrastructure, Vmware, Security & Services) to an existing named account base.
This role is based in Dublin, Ireland and your account base will be predominately Irish based.
Excellent salary on offer, including mileage allowance, laptop mobile phone & excellent benefits.
Experience in IT Enterprise Sales is essential for this role & persons coming from competitors are welcome to apply.
Asystec is very customer driven, differentiating ourselves from competitors through our unrivalled vendor knowledge and management skills. We offer expert, unbiased advice together with cost efficient solutions. Our goal is to guide our customers through every stage of their data management queries, right through the implementation process with an exceptional after care service.
As a Sales Executive, you will demonstrate this value by helping our customers utilise our highly specialised team to deliver IT services to their organisation.
This person will be instrumental in increasing customer utilization of the different technologies we specialise in, resulting in bringing net new business to their territory.
- Define strategies and act to generate long term and short term customer success and business results.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling the Asystec Technology portfolio into key accounts and/or within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence. Adequate pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Asystec through value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources
- Daily usage of the Asystec salesforce portal with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new product offerings
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions or services.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets.
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, ability to identify synergies across LOBs and acts on opportunities to integrate business, with credibility at all levels, including Lines of Business and CxO.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry landscape and market
- Sales experience with our vendors would be beneficial
- Competencies in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team.
Please email a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com if you think you have the skills required for this role.