Junior Project Manager – (Permanent)
Asystec are looking for an ambitious Junior Project Manager to join our team!
As a member of the Project Management Office, you will work directly with our global customers delivering IT projects in a fast paced and challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and experience in many diverse technologies that you already know and learn about the ones you don’t!
This role will essentially involve all aspects of planning the successful delivery of IT related projects including but not limited to;
- Initiate projects and manage projects from inception through to completion.
- Engagement with customer’s project office and clarify agreements in advance of works.
- Arranging full project plan with dates / resources/ in MS project.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Communication of Project activity in both written form and on project touch point calls.
- Update internal and customer stakeholders on project progress / escalation etc.
- Scheduling resources / ability to navigate change to requirements.
- Delivering project updates to other senior members & the management team.
- Execute assignments within established timeframes and quality standards, while responding to immediate needs.
Requirements / Qualifications
- PMI / Prince 2 certification or training.
- Proficiency with MS Project / MS Planner.
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to communicate clearly and effectively, in order to discuss/document technical information.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics to a varied audience of people who are in IT and non-IT roles.
- Enthusiastic personality who can contribute to a fun working environment.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and ability to adapt to change.
- Previous Project Management experience is desirable
- Previous administrative experience in an IT background highly advantageous
- Experience working within IT delivery
- Driving license and access to car is essential
- PMI or Prince 2 certification / training is preferable
- 3rd Level Degree or IT related qualification desirable
- Limerick based but occasional travel to clients may be required
- Laptop & mobile phone provided
- On site gym
- Highly competitive salary
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 31st January 2019